Our Mission is
- To be Australasia’s leading service provider of integrated manufacturing services to key industries
including heavy engineering, mining, defence, water, energy and renewable resources sectors;
- To use our expertise as a prime contractor to deliver value to our customers in design, engineering,
manufacturing, project management, procurement and on-site services;
- To create stakeholder value through our skilled and dedicated workforce and shared commitment to safety,
quality and the environment.
Our Shared Values are
Our Customers are our Business
- Listen to and understand their requirements;
- We satisfy our customers through proactive, timely and cost effective job delivery;
- Delivery of continuous quality improvement and innovation with all of our services;
- Help our customers succeed now and in the long-term through our own performance.
We achieve through people and teamwork
- The work we perform is safe, productive and valued;
- We continue to invest in developing our workforce skills;
- We are open, honest and respectful of each other;
- We listen to our people and help them achieve their life goals;
- We communicate and celebrate our achievements.
Success is our driver
- Create a winning attitude;
- Set challenging goals and deliver on commitments;
- Seek new ideas and manage risks proactively;
- Deliver on budget, on time and fit for purpose;
- Be innovative and resourceful.
We are committed to Zero Harm to people, customers, suppliers, communities, facilities and the environment
- All incidents are promptly reported without exception;
- We communicate our obligations;
- We continuously improve our safety performance;
- Always act with integrity and respect for the communities in which we operate;
- Incident prevention is demanded, expected and managed by all of us;
- Zero Harm is everyone’s responsibility.
Ottoway Fabrication is a full-service engineering and steel fabrication business resulting from the merger of
two long established and capable South Australian engineering companies with a combined history of successful
service delivery exceeding 70 years. The two organisations were originally brought into the same Corporate
group in 2008 under the umbrella of publically listed E&A Limited.
Evolving market and economic factors throughout 2008/9 led to the conclusion that significant benefit could be
leveraged for both organisations if they were to be merged as one in the provision of engineering, procurement,
manufacturing installation and project management services under one management structure. Accordingly,
E&A Contractors was officially formed on 1 January, 2010. Then on the 15th of September 2014 the
company name was changed to Ottoway Fabrication
With substantial history in Engineering and Maintenance Services, Drafting, Procurement, Fabrication, Machining
and Site Installation works, Ottoway Fabrication principal Engineering, Drafting, Procurement, and Corporate Service
functions are located in Wingfield SA while the Company’s significant fabrication operations are primarily based
in Whyalla SA. Sales and technical services are also offered from an established office in Roxby Downs SA while
a similar operation in Mt Isa QLD incorporates a fabrication facility predominantly servicing the local region.
Ottoway Fabrication’s services are used by many major organisations to reduce plant-operating costs and increase plant
availability. This is achieved through application of our expertise in Engineering, Design, Materials selection,
Manufacturing Management, Procurement and Supply systems.
The Company also has a strong track record supplying components and complete solutions for major projects. This
has included large tanks, conveyors, hoppers, pressure vessels, piping, ducting, structural steel and fabricated
sections for mining, processing and infrastructure clients.
Our current work force includes in excess of 100 workshop personnel including specialist welders, boilermakers,
sheet metal workers, mechanical fitters, riggers, trades assistants, apprentices and stores.
With approximately 140 skilled personnel, the combination of practical experience and technical expertise applied
across the full range of Engineering and Manufacturing functions and a focus on delivering value to all key
stakeholders is the cornerstone of our operations.
The combined Corporate ownership structure also guarantees access to resources, processes and facilities.